Contender 44 FA
The 44 FA is built from the same hull mold as the game changing 44ST. With a fish around liner, the boat offers a berth with queen-sized bed, enclosed head with shower, galley with sink, refrigerator/freezer, and stovetop that are a luxury for traveling offshore or to the islands.
With 12 feet of beam, this boat is built to handle the big blue water, and log some miles in pursuit of personal best billfish.
44 feet of full tilt, wave cutting, chest pounding, bad boy boat to get you to where you want to go before everyone else gets there.
From kite fishing for sailfish in south Florida, to the long tuna runs in the Atlantic Canyons…
…with a Contender, You’re Always in the Game.
Hand Built in the USA.
The Contender 44FA is hand built in Homestead, FL with a variety of fishing and boating options to create the boat that fits your offshore lifestyle.
Built to Order.
Every Contender is hand laid fiberglass with an attention to detail in hull ride that keeps captains and customers coming back with new developments to further their boating game. The build process is not an automated assembly line that offers no options. Our model options make ever boat unique with the personality and style to make it your own.
Built for the Blue Water.
Built for speed, range, and finding big fish in blue water. The 44FA is the start of an offshore adventure designed to take you to places most folks don’t ever get a chance to see – beyond the bay, out in the ocean where currents rip, and sea floors fall. The boat that takes you cruising to the canyons, or idling through inspiring islands.
- 44 FA
- Boat Type:
- Sport Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
Dimensions & Weight
- 44.00 ft
- 43 ft 10 in - 13.36 meter
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 3 in - 0.69 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 22500 lbs
- Deadrise Aft:
- 23.00 °
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Tank:
- 575 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
- Forward Above Deck Cooler Storage
- 70 Gallon Water Capacity
- 300 Gallon Forward Fish Box
- (2) 100 Gallon Aft Fish Boxes
- (2) 55 Gallon Transom Live wells
- 10″ Pop-Up Cleat
- Heavy Duty Bow Lifting Ring in Floor Peak Locker
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 10″ Stern Cleats
- (2) 8″ Cleats w/Hause Pipes – Midship
- (4) Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
- Oversized Electronics Panel
- Lockable Storage Inside Console
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors
- Custom Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe w/Choice of Colors
- International Lighting
- Recessed Pop-up Bow Light
- Dual Hydraulic Steering w/Power Assist Pump
- Kiekaffer Trim Tabs (Recessed)
- Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- High Speed Compass